Tips to store your vehicle properly during Corona lockdown.
1. Fill up the fuel tank to keep away moisture and prevent rusting.
2. Keep tyres properly inflated at the correct pressure.
3. Park the vehicle under shade and use a good car-cover, if available.
4. Leave the car in first gear.
5. Do not apply handbrake when you leave. Instead, place wheel chocks, such as a wooden block or a brick at the wheels to prevent rolling.
6. Start the vehicle occasionally, let the engine run idle for 15 minutes, and then turn it off.
Remove the battery if vehicle is kept unused for a long time. Apply grease or petroleum jelly on the terminals and wire-ends to prevent rusting.
Al Mulla Industries: Kuwait’s Market Leader For Innovative Transport Solutions Across All Industry Segments